Item added to your cart
- Banza Pizza Crust
- Hawaiian Barbecue Sauce OR Tomato Sauce
- Violife Plant-Based Mozarella Cheese
- Hawaiian Teriyaki Jerky
- Red Onions
Our Hawaiian spin on a classic comfort food. Because you deserve it, we’re introducing you to vegan Pineapple-Cilantro Hawaiian Teriyaki Pizza (made with Banza crust and Violife Foods cheese, of course). Just toss some Hawaiian Teriyaki Moku on in the last 5 minutes of baking and enjoy!
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 before applying a gentle coating of oil to your pizza crust (we love Banza)
2. Coat the crust in Hawaiian Barbecue sauce.
3. Sprinkle cheese on the crust, following it with pieces of pineapple, finely chopped red onions, and cilantro. Put the pizza in the oven, directly on the rack or on a desired pan.
4. While the pizza cooks, pull Hawaiian Teriyaki jerky into smaller pieces. 10 minutes into cooking, take the pizza out and sprinkle the jerky bits onto the pizza. Place it in the oven for 5 more minutes.
5. Pull the pizza out of the oven and enjoy!